Yemen president’s request for urgent economic support from Saudi Arabia came in the light of the escalation of angry popular protests in several cities..
Source: Albawaba
Full Article: Yemen government seeks Saudi help to address economic woes
Zionists are behind Islamophobia, US police brutality – CAIR official
Billoo claimed Zionist organizations were behind Islamophobia, police brutality, and
Source: Jerusalem Post
Full Article: Zionists are behind Islamophobia, US police brutality - CAIR official
Israeli Defense Ministry tightens cyber exports post-NSO scandal
A new declaration all companies will be required to sign doesn't define criticism of governments as a crime, which could allow for the same issues as with NSO.
Source: Jerusalem Post
Full Article: Israeli Defense Ministry tightens cyber exports post-NSO scandal
Ultra-Orthodox ‘in war for honor of God’ over gov't religious reforms – Deri
Shas and UTJ leaders and MKs convened on Monday for what they termed an ”emergency meeting” to coordinate steps against religious reforms.
Source: Jerusalem Post
Full Article: Ultra-Orthodox ‘in war for honor of God’ over gov't religious reforms - Deri
Iran-Hezbollah help Hamas, Islamic Jihad trounce Israel with propaganda – exclusive
Hamas and Islamic Jihad have become serious propaganda professionals who think carefully about which influence campaigns to invest in.
Source: Jerusalem Post
Full Article: Iran-Hezbollah help Hamas, Islamic Jihad trounce Israel with propaganda - exclusive
Nightmare of water frontiers leaves Iraqi fisherman in constant fear
Iraqi fishermen at Al-Faw, who live in constant fear of arrest, complain of “being harassed” by both Iran and Kuwait..
Source: Albawaba
Full Article: Nightmare of water frontiers leaves Iraqi fisherman in constant fear
Saudi coalition in Yemen increases strikes on Houthi targets
The coalition hit military facilities in Sana’a and launched airstrikes against Houthi front lines in Marib and Hodeidah provinces..
Source: Albawaba
Full Article: Saudi coalition in Yemen increases strikes on Houthi targets
Seven IDF Reservists who refused orders during Gaza operation discharged
IDF and Defense Ministry's spokespersons previously denied reports that reserve officers refused orders during the operation in May.
Source: Jerusalem Post
Full Article: Seven IDF Reservists who refused orders during Gaza operation discharged
At least four killed and 20 wounded in Basra explosion
A bomb killed four people in the southern Iraqi city of Basra on Tuesday, the first such attack in years in a part of the country that has enjoyed relative stability, and a senior official said ISIS militants were suspected of carrying it out.For the latest headlines, follow our Google News channel online or via the app.The blast, near a major hospital in the predominantly Shia Muslim city, was caused by a motorbike rigged with explosives, the military said in a statement, citing preliminary information.There was no immediate claim of responsibility.“The blast carries fingerprints of Daesh,” Basra Governor Asaad al-Edani told reporters.Bomb attacks in the Basra area have been rare - the last major one was in 2017, and claimed by ISIS. The authorities have kept a tight grip on the area where the bulk of the OPEC member’s oil is produced and exported.Policemen were collecting body parts from a minibus that was badly damaged by the blast, a Reuters witness said. The street was covered with broken glass and blood. The governor announced three days of mourning.“Today and after this terrorist act, the people of Basra must definitely be cautious and careful. Basra became unsafe today,” said Mohammed Ibrahim, a car mechanic whose workshop was near the blast site.Police and hospital sources earlier told Reuters that 20 people had been wounded, in addition to the four fatalities.Helped by a US-led coalition and Iran-backed forces, Iraq declared victory over ISIS in December 2017, after driving it from swathes of territory where it had declared a self-styled caliphate.But the militant group continues to carry out sporadic attacks, particularly in the north, where ISIS briefly seized a village on Sunday before being driven out.Read more: Explosion reported at Iranian oil pipelineAt least three killed in blast at Afghanistan mosqueYemeni journalist working with Al Arabiya injured, pregnant wife killed in Aden
Source: Al Arabiya
Full Article: At least four killed and 20 wounded in Basra explosion
Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince concludes first stop of Gulf tour in Oman
Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince has concluded his first stop of his Gulf tour in Oman after meeting with Sultan Haitham bin Tariq on Monday during which they discussed issues of common interest.The official reception ceremony for Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman began at Oman’s royal palace in Muscat, his first stop as part of his tour of several Gulf states.For the latest headlines, follow our Google News channel online or via the app.Oman’s Sultan Haitham bin Tariq escorted Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman to the stage of honor where the Saudi royal anthem was played, and artillery fired 21 rounds of salute.The Saudi Crown Prince arrived Monday evening in the Omani capital, Muscat, where he was received by Sultan Haitham bin Tariq.At the conclusion of his visit to Muscat, Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince said the discussions his delegation had with Oman’s leadership “the common desire to deepen cooperation.”A statement issued by the Saudi Royal Court on Monday indicated that Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman will start an official tour of Gulf states including the UAE, Qatar, Bahrain and Kuwait, to discuss bilateral relations and issues of common interest.Saudi Arabia and Oman signed on Monday 13 Memoranda of Understanding (MoUs) for joint work on specific projects within economic sectors through several companies owned by the Oman Investment Authority and Oman’s private sector alongside their Saudi counterparts.Read more:Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince arrives in Oman to start Gulf tourSaudi and Omani companies sign 13 MoUs, Saudi Crown Prince lands in MuscatFrench President Macron holds talks with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman
Source: Al Arabiya
Full Article: Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince concludes first stop of Gulf tour in Oman